Original recipe makes 6 chicken breast halves
- 2 oranges, zested and juiced
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup wildflower honey
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded to about 3/4-inch thickness
- Salt and pepper to taste
Stir the orange zest, orange juice, lemon zest, lemon juice, lime zest, lime juice, coriander, red pepper flakes, olive oil, and honey together in a shallow dish. Remove about 1/4 cup of the mixture and set aside for later. Add the chicken breasts to the remaining marinade, turning to coat both sides. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate, turning occasionally, 1 to 4 hours.
Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate. Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade; discard the marinade.
Basting frequently with the reserved sauce, cook the chicken on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).