- Glaze1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 cups fruit chunks such as pineapple, peaches, and/or bananas
Build a charcoal fire for direct grilling. Soak the bamboo skewers in a bowl of water and set aside. Combine the glaze ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well. Add the fruit and toss gently to coat with the glaze. Cover and refrigerate.
Thread the fruit on the soaked skewers, alternating each fruit type. Place the skewers on the Jag Grill and cook directly over medium-high heat for 1 1/2 minutes on each side, or until browned and caramelized. Serve warm.
Thank you, Scott :)